Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Hey! Where's the Baby???

What do you do when your Due Date arrives and there is no baby to speak of??? By all means, GET A NEW HAIR CUT I SAY! This could be a risky move, to be sure, in case the cut goes south but I really like it and let's be honest, I was so far gone anything is an improvement. So for your viewing enjoyment, here are some post-cut photos.
"Mom, what are you doing?"
The ackward side shot. similar in nature to the extremely ackward passport photo.
"I want to be in the pictures!!!"
I've noticed that almost all of my pictures show my baby belly covered up completely, so here you go! And YES, my daughter is in a belly shirt, a diaper, and boots. CLASSIC! I won't deny it, she looked like this for atleast 2 hours and we both enjoyed it.
Also: I've been anxiously awaiting what would happen when my baby timer on the side hit "0 days till baby comes" to see what it would do and to my horror, it's adding on more time. That little glitch could really be improved. :) Can't complain though, I feel fine and let's just remind ourselves that I'm not sleep deprived or heavily medicated yet so that's a bonus. :)

7 comments:

Shaun & April said...

You are brave. Every time I tried cutting my hair while prego... I looked like a poodle. Yours is very cute! Good luck with the baby!

Brooke said...

Your hair looks great and SO DO YOU! Holy crap! You aren't puffy or anything LUCKY! You have such a good attitude about everything, I want to be just like you when I grow up!

Jer + Lu said...

Looks great! Maybe that's all this little lady was waiting for. Can't wait to read your next post....

Goodrich's said...

Mary!!! I'm so glad you found my blog. You look absolutely fantastic, even more so that you are full term prego. I look like a whale when I'm pregnant and am always jealous of those who look as good as you do right when they're due to deliver. Your daughter is so cute, my little girl has glasses too! Well, I'm going to be checking back often, especially to see when the new little arrives.

Heidi said...

Mary Mary Mary!
I have thought about you so many times, and yes I have looked for you too. im so happy you found me! Congrats on the preganacy, you are so cute. Love the hair too. Keep in touch please!We'll be checking in on you. Good Luck with the baby.
Heidi

Cecilia Davit said...

Love the cut! K is a cutie and so are you.

JRO said...

MARY!!!!! I found your blog! Yeah! It's Rosie! I totally cut my hair too.. 10 1/2 inches!! It was time! You are so cute prego!!! Fun! We miss you at Van Leeuwen's!! Love, Rosie & James
P.S. Look us up... themcdermotts-jro.blogspot.com