Saturday, October 11, 2008

Elizabeth Ivie Williams has Arrived!!!

Liza came Sunday Night, October 5th at 11:42 pm after 7 hours of labor. That is a 17 hour improvement over Kaitlyn's delivery!!! HURRAY! There is another whole blog regarding my delivery experience but I don't have tons of time, so we're skipping details for now.
WEIGHT: 6 lb 14 oz, LENGTH: 18 in. She has been so sweet and it feels like she's been around for so much more than 1 week. She can wake the dead with her crying when she wants to but it actually just cracks me up because Kaitlyn was very quiet. Kaitlyn looks so much like Zach and suprise, surprise I looked a lot like this when I was born. Brown hair and all. She's a Bentley! Here's some pics.

Home for 2 days and she looks so old already!!!
Dad is VERY proud
Kaitlyn's first time seeing Liza at the hospital... "I'm not so sure Mom"
This is right after Kaityn kissed her on the head... So cute!
What she looks like RIGHT NOW, let's hope it sticks long enough for a shower. Love you all and I'll do more later!

16 comments:

Shaun & April said...

Congrats! She is so cute, and I love the hair! Love to hear your stories of delivery in the Socialized healthcare system. By the way, I used some of your email in my presentation, and it was such a heated topic, we having a Part 2 in a few weeks. Thanks again for the info.

e-clan said...

Congratulations!! She is beautiful! I hope that all continues to go well.

alisa and sometimes brandon said...

HUZZAH! HUZZAH!

I just knew she came this week because I haven't heard a peep from you. I cannot believe all that hair!

Glad to hear the labor & delivery went well. She's GORGEOUS!

Brooke said...

Yea!!! I am so happy for you guys! She is a beautiful baby!! I'm glad everything went well!

Kimberli said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! She is such a beautiful baby and you look great! We'll keep checking back for the full delivery story, but for now I'm sure you just need a little rest. Enjoy!

Cecilia Davit said...

Congrats Mary! She is obviously adorable. Can't wait to hear more about her and how the labor went.

Meghan said...

Hey Mary,

Congratulations! Both your girls are so adorable! I have one coming soon myself after two boys. It is good to see how things are for you!

Meghan

Babbel Family said...

COngrats. Can't wait to hear the details!

Amy said...

She's so beautiful Mary!! I'm so excited to see pictures of her, thanks for the post! I'm totally surprised with the brown hair. I guess I just assumed she would look just like Kaite but she looks very different to me! It's amazing that two babies with the same parents can look so different. It's kind of fun actually. Congrats!

Jer + Lu said...

CoNgRaTs!! Glad she finally made it! What a gorgeous girl! Can't wait to hear the delivery details ;)

Melanie S said...

I am so happy for you guys!! I feel like she's family already! Seriously, she is adorable. All that cute hair makes her look so grown up. What a doll. I wish we could see her, and you, in person. We love you all so much. Congratulations!!

Heidi said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
She is beautiful! I love the hair, and the smile already is to die for! GOOD LUCK!

Jamie and MJ said...

Cute baby Mary. I love the brown hair. So I am curious where you able to do the hypno birthing. If so you are so much cooler than I will ever be.

RaQuelle Willey said...

Congrats. She is beautiful, no surprise being a Bentley and all :)
Such a cute family. And you look great, wish you the best.

Valery G. said...

This is Amy and Valery. Congratulations! We would love to talk with you. What is your new phone number? I rarely use the computer. Three kids keep me busy. Your blog is cute and your kids are beautiful. How's it being a mom of a new baby again?

brownfam said...

Congrats, she is so cute. Hope school is going great for you.