Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Liza's 2 weeks old

Well, 2 weeks later, we are all still surviving. My mother-in-law just left us this morning and I haven't found out yet if we'll make it on our own because sesame street has been on the whole time. :) We'll see! The last 2 weeks haven't been without adventure. We've already endured really bad yeast infections on both girls and Kaitlyn was diagnosed with hand/foot/mouth yesterday. FANTASTIC. Lots of hand washing and hopefully Liza won't have to get it too. I still promise that I'll add the labor and delivery experience when I get a chance for your entertainment and enjoyment. But for now the peace has left us and I should help these girls.


picking a pumkin last week




5 comments:

Babbel Family said...

What a doll. Congrats!

Goodrich's said...

Wow, what a sweet little doll you've got on your hands... actually both your girls are just as cute as can be!

Kris said...

waaaaaaaaaaaaaay cuter in real life.

I like your blog!

Widdison Family said...

She is soooo cute!! Look at that hair. She didn't want to come out until she could have a killer do! I miss you guys. Want us to come see you in Canada sometime. Now that baracks president, we will move there. Ha Ha.
joni

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

What a beautiful new baby you have! I am loving all that dark hair & what a cute flower bow! Way to go Mary Mary quite contrary.