Friday, February 27, 2009

My 2 Sweet Girls

My great friend Kristen came over this morning and took pictures of the girls. WHAT A SWEET THING TO DO BECAUSE THESE PICTURES ARE KILLING ME I LOVE THEM SO MUCH.
THANKS KRISTEN!!!

I just can't get over this look on Liza's face.. I'm not sure what she's trying to say but she tries to say it a lot. :)

This expression is NOT hard to interpret on the other hand. I'm thinking: "You may get me to sit here and even hold Liza but her crying is so not my problem."


My sweet Kaiters


This is the Liza that I know and love. She is really such a sweet happy little baby.

This is the happiest picture we got of them. It's shocking that about a hundred of pictures later, we end up with 1 picture that has 2 smiling girls. It's like a special gift children possess.

My favorite.

11 comments:

Brooke said...

Those pictures were adorable! I miss you and hope everything is going good for you guys!

EmilynDev said...

Mary those pictures are absolutely darling! Your girls are beautiful!

amber buhrley said...

So cute! Reminds me I really need to get both my kids pictures taken. Your little liza reminds me of mine! Thick, dark hair, big eyes and little nose!

Kimberli said...

Such cute pictures! And I love your commentary... :)

Jack Attack said...

You just had to take a lot to find the little treasured ones!

They look so cute!!

Cheryl and Bob said...

Very cute!! And now I have a new blog to stalk!

Check us out at:
cbcondron.blogspot.com

See ya later...

Meghan said...

Fun pictures of your girls Mary! Isn't it funny the interaction between kids?

JRO said...

What darling little girls!!

Tres said...

Mary! those are sooo cute! I love pictures that show personality!

Heidi said...

Those pictures are SO precious! How are you?

Jer + Lu said...

Your girls are absolutely adorable! The pictures are priceless!!