Sunday, July 12, 2009

Falling off the Wagon

I fell hard. I've been in a rehabilitation process for months now. Thanks to the encouragement of a couple stanch supporters... you know who you are... and the addition of a new template - THANK HEAVENS- I'm back on the wagon. I tell you what! Change is my favorite thing. Once I switched my template I had absolutely NO desire to even come to the blog but a little re-decorating and we're in business.
So true to form... I've lost all of your blog addresses again. I'm on a mission to start hoping through sites but if you don't see your link please leave it for me. THANK YOU!!!
My little sabbatical was not without adventure. This is what we've been up to for the past 4 months:

Lots of This! It's no wonder I've been MIA. I've got a whole song and dance routine worked up with the Lyrics "Pee-Pee on the Potty"

The Bruce Peninsula over the 4th with my Brothers family. BEAUTIFUL!

SOOOOO much of this. Thank you Canada for having such great beaches!

It doesn't matter how many times we've been to Niagara Falls, we never get sick of it! Zach's sister came for 10 days with the cousins and then we came back the next week with another sister. PARTY TIME!

7 comments:

Kimberli said...

Welcome back!

And now I understand why you've been missing... potty training takes the wind out of everyone.... hope you survived.

alisa and sometimes brandon said...

I have two questions:

1. Why is Kait peeing in the living room? Coming from a non-child home, I don't understand this phenomenon. :)

and...

2. Did you guys really both get braces? I never remember either of you having not-straight teeth!

smooch! see you in a few days!

Mary Bentley Williams said...

Dear Alisa,
#1 you will find out, my dear, that potty training is not an exact science and I'm happy to get the girl peeing wherever and whenever possible so long as it's not in her pants. :) Currently, watching her "potty show" is the best motivation.
#2: You better believe we both got braces. We're not going to pass up this golden opportunity. :0 I actually have lots of TMJ trouble and Zach's experimenting with his mouth because that's fun. Why not right? We might have an extra set for a certain woman who's willing to drive 4 hours and hop a border... eh, eh?

brownfam said...

Ok seriously you need to keep everyone's blog address in a safe box in a safe room in your home:) It sounds like you guys are really enjoying yourselves. Your girls are growing up too quickly. mistinwayne.blogspot.com

Shaun & April said...

Add me....AGAIN! J/K

kennankyson.blogspot.com

I think you should put a video of you singing the "potty" song, just like Britney's "Soulja Boy" dance. :)

Jer + Lu said...

Glad you're back!
Looks like you've been as busy as ever. Hopefully I'll make it to Niagara Falls some day too- sounds delightful! Braces?? Pictures!!

Jer + Lu said...

Oh-- found the picture! Happy to hear you're full embracing your opportunity :)