Thursday, December 4, 2008

Day of Faith

This video link is of a Harvard religion panel that took place last month. 5 students with different religous backgrounds talk openly about their beliefs. I love religious and cultural studies and really enjoyed listening to each of the panelists. This link is for the "Mormon" that was interviewed. If I had the opportunity to express my faith my answers would be right in line with hers. She explains about the temple, sacred garments, Joseph Smith and Jesus Christ. ENJOY. http://vimeo.com/2120177

2 comments:

Cecilia Davit said...

Very cool Mary. I also love learning about other religions so it was cool to see what each person had to say about their faith. Inspiring!

Mary Bentley Williams said...

I'm glad you likes it Cec. It made me remember why I want to see the world one day so I can get some more perspective on other cultures.