Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Take Two!!! Twice!!!


We had so much fun the first time around that we had to do it again!!! News item #1: We are moving to Ontario Canada over Memorial Day Weekend to attend an Ortho School Residency. HURRAY!!! We are really excited about this program. It's a great school and we will get to have an international experience. I've always wanted to continue my persuit of world travel so I see this as a duel purpose decision. We've got the education arm... and then we have the travel and leisure arm. Ask me which is more important and I will have a tough time choosing. The Canadian residencies are interchangable with the US programs which we didn't know until this year. There will be 2 other residents with Zach and we're excited to start this new adventure. We will be a mere 1 1/2 from Detroit where Dave and Kar live and a couple hours from Niagra Falls/Buffallo New York area. The city is London and has a lot of similarities to our Omaha expreience. We will probably even live in a town house style community that looks JUST LIKE Village Green. It's wild.

Our second take two is that we are excited to have a Canadian Citizen join our family in October. Woo Hoo. We've had some worry from overly optomistic parents that our soon to be baby won't be able to become the president of the United States because of the birth location but don't you worry... our brilliant child can be the president so you can all breathe easier. I'm only 9 weeks along so there isn't much to tell other than I just feel strange. That's my best description. I'm really blessed to not get sick or throw-up... just not right. That's me. Tired and strange. Loving every minute of it. :)
So there you have it. There are always new and interesting things going on with us if you just wait long enough. Alisa, I wrote this post for you. FYI. :)

11 comments:

alisa and sometimes brandon said...

HoORaY!! You do love me as much as I love you!

Listen, if the whole President thing doesn't work out for Baby Dos, and Kaitlyn doesn't dig the idea, there will be others...lots and lots. ;)

Shaun & April said...

Congrats on both items. I'm excited for your new addition and a little envious of the traveling. It's funny how nice going back to school looks when your out? Keep updating your blog. I check all the time.

Jer + Lu said...

Congrats + Congrats!! I, too, am jealous of your travelling adventures (I thought you got enough of that in Jr. High...) And a new little one! Awesome! Best wishes!

Kimberli said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! We are so happy for you! Good luck with both ventures.

Babbel Family said...

Congrats! I found your blog on the Wyatts! It is fun to read up on old friends! Good luck!

RaQuelle Willey said...

Congrats, we are excited for you! Good luck with school & new addition. How exciting! Keeps us updated when you find out boy/girl!

Melanie S said...

Yipeeee! I am so happy for you guys! The Williams-Sorensen alliance will happen yet! Let's talk soon - I'm coming to visit in April. Love you so much!!!
Mel

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

Whaaoo Mary! Congrats on expecting a new little baby!! Oh and going to ortho school too; how neat. It sounds fun to live in Canada where it is so beautiful. Happy travels & pregnancy!

The Stapletons said...

I found your site from the Wyatts. Congrats and good luck in Canada!

Anna said...

Mary, Mary, Mary...
Hey how are you guys? I just discovered your blog (it is a small little blogging world!)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Zach this is great news.
Your little one is darling. Can't wait to check in and see more exciting Williams news.

Cecilia Davit said...

I love your blog, Mauz! I already knew about your exciting adventure coming up at the end of May but I had no idea that you were waiting for another addition to the fam! CONGRATS! That's so exciting :) I'm so happy for you. You never know, maybe he or she will want to be president of Canada!